FEES FOR CITIZENS AND RESIDENTS
Special rates apply for Hungarian citizens and residents. Please contact us for details.
* A deposit of 400 EUR should be paid in order to reserve your seat.
* Balance should be paid until March 24, 2023. Otherwise, you may not be accepted to the training and the deposit will be non-refundable.
* In case of a force majeure from your side before March 24, 2023, your deposit can be transferred to any ISTA training worldwide. This transfer should take place in maximum 3 months after the end date of the training. Otherwise, the deposit will be recorded as revenue.
* In case of a force majeure from your side on or after March 24, 2023 (including the cases occurred during the training), the deposit will be non-refundable and any paid amount other than the deposit will be refunded.
* In the case that you decide not to participate before the training starts, the deposit will be non-refundable and any paid amount other than the deposit will be refunded.
* In the case that you decide to leave the training, there is no refund applicable.
* In the case that the training is cancelled by the organizer, any amount you paid will be refunded excluding the bank charges.
Below conditions will be accepted as force majeure:
* Death or documented severe disease of first or second degree relatives.
* Documented severe disease of the participant.
Below conditions will NOT be accepted as Force Majeure:
* Cancellation of flights or other means of transport.
* Anything other than specified force majeure conditions above.