To register, please complete the following simple, two-step registration process:

​Step 1. Please complete the Registration Form

Step 2. Pay a deposit of €500 to secure your place. You can pay the deposit using the bank details below, including your name as the reference. 

Bank Name: Revolut
Account name: Maria Vieira
IBAN: GB23 REVO 0099 7040 6739 93

These trainings usually fill up fast, so apply sooner than later!
After we received both your payment and filled out registration form, you are officially registered and have secured your place for the training. Once you receive the confirmation email, you are fully ready to join... – See you at Orada in Portugal!


Tier 1 (Camper/Tent)1700 EUR


Pricing above includes tuition, accommodation in shared rooms, and 3 high quality, healthy vegetarian meals per day (mostly organic and vegan, with gluten free, sugar free options).

A commitment to the Spiritual Sexual Shamanic training is a deep commitment to yourself. It is assumed that, if you feel drawn to this training, it is no accident. If for some reason you become unable to attend, a €150 admin fee will be withheld, up until 30 days before the event. From 30 days before the training, the total deposit of €500 is non-refundable.
You will be entitled for a full refund if we decide to cancel the training for any reason, or if you are unable to attend due to a case of confirmed covid case.

ABOUT PRICING: We endeavour to make this powerful training available to as many people as possible, bringing in top leaders in the fields of sacred sexuality, personal development, tantra, and shamanism. After core costs are paid 22% of tuition costs go to support the non-profit organisation ISTA in its ongoing growth of the field of consciousness and sexuality around the globe. The remaining 78% is divided between facilitators and organisers (who are all responsible for covering their own travel costs).

We all want to feel safe to explore and connect with each other! We know people have different beliefs around COVID and being safe with it, and we will rapid test everyone on arrival. Vaccination or use of mask is not required.

More Events in  Europe 

No results found.